My New Splash Page - Aka Needs Work

Author esantra Category ,


Today I have been working on my new splash page. I will post a link to it on the side as well. Today I am going to do a report on commission junction, and this was the website that I wanted to give them. A splash page organizes all your information into one place.

Click here to view the splash page. I will have to design a graphic to accompany it. It definitely needs some work, but I thought I would start with the basics and expand. I think some people call it a squeeze page. I am going to call it my splash page because I am not selling you anything. I get some bonuses for referrals, but nothing huge, and these are all referrals to free sites that make you money and don't charge you a thing. Here is a picture:


Commission Junction Review coming ASAP...

0 comments:

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire