Maybe My Blog Was Born With It...Maybe It Was Maybelline

Author esantra Category , , , , ,

Tonight my blog has undergone a radical makeover! I am so proud. One of the new features is a mailing list! Some other new features include post rss, comment rss, an archive and a blog catalog search feature that I find more convenient than most other search features. Please feel free to comment on any other improvements that you wish were in place.

The mailing list is for those of you who would like to receive weekly work at home specials in your mailbox. Don't let your mailbox go empty! Join today! I will send you the work at home highlight of each week. Do not worry. I will not sell or rent your email. Now back to the regularly scheduled program. Have fun! 

0 comments:

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire