Link Bee.com - You Need the Whole Hive to Make Honey

Author esantra Category , , , , , , ,

LinkBee.com is a site that pays you for sharing links to other sites. In other words, if you want to share the link to MySpace with 1000 of your best friends in the whole world, you can email them the LinkBee created link, and if everyone of the 1000 people click on it once, you get $1.00. No investment necessary. This is completely free, and actually quite fun. You cannot link to LinkBee itself, I already tried. This is a simple, straightforward way to make a little tiny bit of money. You may make more if you have a world-famous website (my blog in a few years), or you send out mass emails with links that get clicked on all the time, or you want to replace your adsense with something. I haven't received any money, yet. I have a long way to go before I make the minimum payout which is $25 . Here's the video:

0 comments:

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire