Got Money - Associated Content

Author esantra Category , , , , ,


Click on the picture of the AC webpage to enlarge it and view the details.


Join Associated Content

Associated Content paid me, and right away! I have been waiting less than a week, and the submissions took me a few hours to complete. I have actually earned real money from a sight!!!! The actual payment should be in my PayPal in two weeks! I will record it now because there is no minimum payout, and associated content is a reliable company. If there are any issues with payment, I will discuss them later, but there are too many people joined and published for this to be a disreputable company.

Update: This site has paid me a more than $15 in less than a month! This is one of the fastest paying websites there is as long as you request upfront payment for exclusive content!

0 comments:

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire