Ezine - Associated Content's Little Brother

Author esantra Category , , ,

You can also make money writing articles for Ezine. The articles must be reviewed and this can take 7-10 days, the sign up is easy, and they have a video already made detailing the Ezine experience. Click here to watch the video. Let me know what you guys think, and what kind of experiences you have with Ezine. I see their articles all the time, and I read them frequently. I am not going to make this entry too long because I do not know much about Ezine, yet. I did submit an article to them this afternoon. 


Update: I was wrong. Ezine is not a paying site. And I quote:

EzineArticles.com does not pay or compensate authors for submitting articles to the directory. An author's compensation for submitting articles to EzineArticles.com is in the ability to have that article picked up and republished elsewhere by one of the 1,000,000+ daily visitors to EzineArticles.com.

This in turn creates increased web traffic to your website and increases your reputation as an acknowledged expert in your field. Other Benefits to submitting to EzineArticles.com can be found here.

http://members.ezinearticles.com/author-resources/?type=faq&id=248419&pass=149f0de401bb56a0b36295d06c5bd1569f75fb9a70950586686dbe3b834d1349

Imagine my shock when I logged on to find my earnings. I did make an extra $4.19 with Associated Content, however. 

0 comments:

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire