Make Money Online - Oppurtunity # 6 - Zlio.com

Author esantra Category , , , , , , , ,

This is another "store front" opportunity. I have no idea if these things really pay you, but
they are completely free to set up. I do not have to pay shipping, ship items, or handle anything but the store design. I did pay $20 that I had made from selling a book on eBay to secure the www.myworkfromhometruth.com domain to point to my store. You do not have to do this, but I thought it would be a nice touch to the blog for less than $2.50 a month. This is no subscription, just a flat $20 for a year. I hope I have not been scammed. I hope they do some of the advertising for me. I am getting tired today. I have been on this computer for like 10 hours today and 14 hours for the last 3 days. This is so much more fun than the t.v.

This is how Zlio works:

1. Set up your store in no time at all

Choose a name, an address, and a template that best fits the theme of your store.
2. Choose products
With ZLIO, you don't sell your own products. Choose from over 6 million items available from hundreds of top Internet merchants. Display as many as 1,000 products in your ZLIO store, and open up to 20 different stores.

3. Earn commissions

Earn up to 10% commission on each and every sale you make. On selected items, you may earn commissions for each click generated. You will receive your commission through Paypal.

and No logistics to deal with!

Payment, product delivery and after-sale support are the sole responsibility ofpartnering ZLIO Internet merchants. Once your ZLIO store is set up, you don't have to worry about anything!

+ Promote your store

Submit your store to the ZLIO store directory and create even more traffic! Enter your store into ZLIO's Special Contest to win prizes and to be voted as the best store within your category!

Resource: http://www.zlio.com/static/about

Here's my zlio video. Maybe I will feature some products later.




Update: I have not earned a single penny in the first month. Maybe I should pay for advertising. I think I should have waited for this opportunity just a while longer.

0 comments:

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire