Work From Home Attempt #2 - Commission Based Telemarketing Work

Author esantra Category , , ,



I acquired this position from browsing www.simplyhired.com using the search term" "work from home start immediately paypal". This position was listed amid the ads from Florida as a "sales position". These were your promotion items:

What you promote: We have (3) main products that consist of
Discount Vacation website, Turnkey Website reseller, and Instant paysite

Vacation Site offers discount vacation packages $99.00
Orlando, Daytona, Las Vegas, Cancun,
Jamaica, and many other destinations.

Instant Paysite: Website loaded with the most popular money making systems and tools to increase sales.

Turnkey Reseller: Offering what we already do: Vacation site i
nstant paysite, and reseller opportunity.

Hiring us: The option given to someone who already has a
business but needs us to improve it.


Commission Structure
20
Site Cost 1-5 6-10 11-15 16+ Bonus

$99 $15 $25 $30 $35 ($100)

$149 $30 $35 $40 $45 ($200)

$249 $40 $45 $55 $30 ($500)


Bonus for hitting 20 Deals for the week in any program
Between Sat-Fri of that work week.

I started cold-calling, promoting vacations. I guess I am not the best outbound telemarketer. I did not make one sale in 4 hours. Time is money, people, and $0 per hour will be hard to stretch into $200 a week. I do not know if he really pays, but I had to take the customer's credit card information myself and send it to him. This is not unusual for a telemarketing company, but I felt guilty. The website listed below gives vacation details. I really wanted the $99 trip to Florida or the Bahamas or whereever. I still am a little fuzzy on the details.

No money in my bank account today!

Money Spent: $0 Time Spent: 4hrs Money Made: $0

Don't let me discourage you. If you are a good telemarketer, this may be for you:

Travis White Regional Sales Manager
MoneyWizard Enterprises
407-601-0046

0 comments:

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire