Work From Home Attempt #4 - Sure Jobs Network

Author esantra Category , , , ,

This really sounds like something I would be interested in, and something that may be legit. I think I will attempt it. The website is www.homestaffingexperts.com?referred_by=esantra if you would like to follow along with my experiment as an agent.

Commission is earned every time you successfully find someone a job. My friend does this. He gets paid a salary and has an office, but he only does it for doctors.
I have made you guys a video so that you can view the ins and outs without giving away personal information like I have. If you decide it's right for you, click on the link above.

If you would like to find a job this way:


Here's your video preview:


Money Invested: $0 Time Spent: 2 hours Money Earned: $0 so far

Update: I found this difficult because you can only find jobs for people by using an employer's email address.

I also paid to sign up with them so that they could find me a job. One month later and not a single lead.

0 comments:

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire