My 4 Products to Sell Online

Author esantra Category , , , , , , ,

brainstorming

My next step is to create 4 products to package and sell online. I am now in the brainstorming process. I think e-books are a wonderful idea. Here is a great eHow article on how to write e-books: How to Write an E-book to Sell on the Internet. I can think of e-books like this:

  1. How to Make Money Writing on the Internet.
  2. How to Make Money With Your Computer.
  3. How to Go to School Online.
  4. How to Make Money with a Google Adsense Website.

 


How to Create and Sell Your Online Product With Clickbank!

I could always do instructional videos on :

  1. Java
  2. Zora
  3. The Internet

Whoa! I think that might be a cute one. Navigation of the Internet or Navigation of money-making sites on the Internet. I did just buy America Online’s Internet Book from the thrift store. I could do a money making one like that.

You can always sell the products that you design through Clickbank.com, which is my goal because I have $47 tied up that I can’t get out for some time now!

I just can’t come up with 4 awesome products that I would like to sell…

I have been trying to come up with ideas for some time now. Today, I am GOING to set out some guidelines for my new products, so that I can begin construction. I just wish that I knew what they were.

Ebooks/Videos

1. How to navigate the Internet to find great work at home sites.

2. How to create a Blogger Blog!

3. How to go to school online/What college online is like/A day in the life of an online college student!

4. How to make money writing on the Internet.

These could of course be e-book videos combinations, which I think are the best idea. Idea number 2 seems a little too common place. There are help files for this everywhere. So I need another idea that is rare. Hmmm…

2 could be:
2. Best Free Traffic Sites on the Internet

I like that. So my products are going to be e-book/videos:

1. How to navigate the Internet to find great work at home sites.

2. Best Free Traffic Sites on the Internet!

3. How to go to school online/What college online is like/A day in the life of an online college student!

4. How to make money writing on the Internet.

I feel that number 4 is quite common as well. Maybe I should just leave out number 4 for right now… Or maybe I can add to it..

1. How to navigate the Internet to find great work at home sites.

2. Best Free Traffic Sites on the Internet.

3. How to go to school online/What college online is like/A day in the life of an online college student!

4. How to make money writing about anything and everything on the Internet.

 

I am going to post these items  on my blog, and place them onto the sites that allow you to sell your e-books and software. I think I am ready to create some products now. In 6 months, after gathering even more information, I can create some more if I have the time and desire…

0 comments:

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire