How to Sell Items on eBay

Author esantra Category , , ,

I wanted to include this excellent video on “How to Sell Items on eBay” because lately I really have been accumulating a small fortune from used clothes from my closet, coupons, and an old laptop. All of these things that normally accumulate dust and moth bites were turned into extra cash online! Take this sweater for instance.

sweater

I bought it and never wore it. I didn’t take it back because I always planned on wearing it some day. It is selling right now, and will probably bring me a few extra bucks! eBay is still an excellent way to make money even though I think the market has become very saturated. Good luck becoming an eBay reseller!

2 comments:

Aileen UK Girl said...

I keep hearing one or the other seller frustrated from eBay because they pulled their auction listing. It is very easy to violate an eBay listing guideline without knowing, the first you’ll learn about it is when you receive an email from eBay. http://www.infyecommercesolution.com/

DanielL said...

Try Use.com They have thousands of templates. It's free, and you can post up to 100 full size images with no size or bandwidth restriction.

Works pretty good if you want to do things on the fly without knowing any HTML. Best thing is that you can save and reuse templates later on and their templates are both eBay and Craigslist compatible.

Worked for me and my images are not limited to what eBay or Craigslist offers plus I don't have to pay extra. Let me know what you think.

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire