January Payouts

Author esantra Category , , , , , ,








1. internetGirlfriday.com is the winner this month. This company is a group of virtual assistants that has hired me on. I do not do much work for them because I am so busy with college, a part time job, and my forays into the work from home experience. This is an apply to work position. The company is a team of virtual assistants that offers these services:




  • creating blogs


  • wordpress installations


  • managing client's facebook profiles


  • sending press releases


  • bookkeeping


  • arranging travel


  • tracking business


  • updating websites


  • sending newsletters


  • giving remote computer support


  • managing email


  • placing calls


  • setting up appts/meetings, ordering gifts/groceries online


  • generating new leads


  • researching


  • all the things that hold you up from having any time leftover for yourself


This is a really fun company to work for. I absolutely love the work, and the payment was easy and quick. She is a legit company that pays, and the experience is what makes the position so awesome for me. I have learned so much since I started there. This was exactly the kind of online work I was looking for!



2. Associated Content is probably second, but only because I received a $10 bonus for publishing more than 5 pieces in December. I also received $3 for a piece I published on population control. Associated Content is a reliable, trustworthy source. I am not the best, most practiced writer in the world, so my payouts are low. You do actually have to do work. Besides the upfront payments, you also receive residual CPM payments. Mine are slow in coming ($1.09 so far), but this is real money. I like Associated Content. It's fun to see your name in print.

3. eHow comes in third with a payment of $12.63 from Demand Media, eHow's alias. These are my eHow stats:

Articles Written: 65
Article Views: 11,510

As you can see, I have put a lot of work into the $12.63, but next month I should make around $5 or $6 dollars for the same articles, and so on and so on ad infinitum....

4. I received $1.47 for selling my time and effort cutting (disclaimer) coupons on eBay. This helped pay for my newspaper subscription, and at least someone who could use the coupons in this troubled, murky economy received them. I also made $38.37 for a harddrive that I wasn't using, but you can hardly call this profit since I paid $80.00 for it 3 months ago.

5. I also received an $8.00 check from a secret shopping job that I did for Sara Lee.

This month, the blog did not make any money. My Google Adsense was cancelled for some reason before reaching minimum payout amount. Here's what they said:


Hello,While reviewing your account, we noticed that you are currently displaying Google ads in a manner that is not compliant with our policies. For instance, we found violations of AdSense policies on pages such as http://myworkfromhometruth.blogspot.com/2008/12/just-what-i-wanted-for-christmas.html.As stated in our program policies, AdSense publishers are not permitted to place Google ads on sites with content related to programs offering incentives to click links or ads, read emails, or surf other websites. This would include, for instance, auto-surf sites, pay-to-read email networks, and sites comparing various pay-to-click programs. Please visit our Help Center (https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=105951) for more information.As a result, we have disabled ad serving to the site.Your AdSense account remains active. However, we strongly suggest that you take the time to review our program policies (https://www.google.com/adsense/policies ) to ensure that all of your remaining pages are in compliance.Please note that we may disable your account if further violations are found in the future.

Sincerely,The Google AdSense Team

So I switched for this blog. I have other monies, but they may never reach payout.

Ok, that's it. I will update you again in another month or if something spectacular happens!

0 comments:

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire