Free Brainstorming Session on How to Increase Google Page Rank

Author esantra Category , , , , , , ,

http://www.howhub.com/

This new article submitter only submits to the same site(s) over and over again. How frustrating. It does submit articles to 87 websites, only I think it’s more like 5. Here’s the link. It’s free and better than nothing.

http://articlesubmitter.imwishlist.com/

And of course a quality, free video on improving your Google Page Rank.


How to Increase Your Google Page Rank

I am trying to increase my lousy Google Page Rank without having to pay money.

It seems some of my posts are Googleable… What’s the problem?

Google Hacks Exposed - Improving your Rank on Google

Google Page Rank - PageRank is a link analysis algorithm used by the Google Internet search engine that assigns a numerical weighting to each element of a hyperlinked set of documents, such as the World Wide Web, with the purpose of "measuring" its relative importance within the set. The algorithm may be applied to any collection of entities withreciprocal quotations and references. The numerical weight that it assigns to any given element E is also called the PageRank of E and denoted by PR(E).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank

So in order to increase Google Page Rank, you must have links to your pages. One way to do this is to have links everywhere. This blog has a Google Page Rank of 0 at the moment. Page rank is usually based from 1-10. MySpace has an 8. CNN has a 10. Onion.com has a 7. Bloggernoob.com has a 0. It has to be difficult to get a 3. That’s my goal. How much do you have to pay to get a 3?

Here is an interesting white paper on Google Page Rank

Here is one of many link submission sites to help you, although I think you must have around 100,000 links for a 3 rank. Maybe more. Not sure, yet.

squidoo

Squidoo.com also allows you to submit links on things called lenses. That reminds me. I need to check my Squidoo account. I have made a few dollars online, don’t get me wrong. Not much. But I still have yet to make anything with Squidoos! Everyone else does. I suppose I don’t have time to market them as well, but now that they have resurfaced and grabbed my attention, the make good Page Rank constituents. Only mine do not have a good rank! Oh! Fudge!

More on the Google Page Rank free creation mystery later. It’s my bedtime. I am going to have to return to this page for reference.

 

3 comments:

Imee said...

Thanks for this great post. Not many people with websites know the importance of SEO and Google Page Ranks (among other ranking systems). It's highly important for people who use their websites to earn profit and I think this info is worth sharing.

Imee said...

Thanks for the many links for increasing Google page ranks. It's highly beneficial to those who profit from their blogs or use websites to promote their home business. However, the Google hacks bother me--I don't think it's a fair way to gain visitors at all.

Jason said...

Google page rank takes some work to build up but once you get there the skies the limit. Nice blog, and keep optimizing your content for the mighty search engines.

Theme by New wp themes | Bloggerized by Dhampire